Last night I decided to get creative. I have been going HARD on the chocolate the last few days…oh to be a woman… So, one final hoorah. I just found out we are going to the beach in 2 weeks – ummm…not ready!! The chocolate chips need to make their way out of my house. (And not through my belly!!!)
Some of you guys have had my chocolate chocolate chip avocado cupcakes that I won’t give the recipe to… (insert evil laugh). So, I kind of re-created them in a little different form. Nowwwww…that being said – I threw in a bunch of stuff and of course didn’t measure it, so I’m putting this down as I remember it. 1. If they turn out terrible, I’m sorry. 2. I guess this means I’ll have to make them again and adjust accordingly. 3. I’m not mad about number 2.
These turned out SO good. They were ooey, gooey and so chocolaty. I like to undertake mine just a little so you get a real gooey muffin/cupcake. This one however needs no frosting. I’m going to have give these little monsters away asap. I need to keep thinking – beach in 2 weeks…beach in 2 weeks…. And I was so tempted to have one for breakfast this am!! Beach in 2 weeks…
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 small avocado
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup GF flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- chocolate chips – as much as you want 🙂
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream the bananas and avocado together in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour in as many chocolate chips as you desire and mix in with a spoon.
- Line or spray your cupcake tin, and spoon evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until the muffins are springy and come out clean when you toothpick one!
- Enjoy heaven in your mouth. You’re welcome.