I have a co-writer that did Whole30, and he and his wife spoke SO highly of it – they were a big part of why I decided to give it a go. Well, one evening we were writing my new favorite song, and the song just HAD to be finished, so it was dinner time. Good thing for him, I love to feed people!! So, I whipped up some Whole30 approved salads, and decided to try this magic “bread” that his wife made, and I just had to try it for myself.
The original recipe he shared called for tahini paste, which I didn’t have, so I made my own. I was so taken with this magic bread, that I just adapted it after a few more times of baking, and now, it may continue to be a staple in my diet. Pair this with some sunflower butter and sprinkle with a little cinnamon – and you will have some serious YUM!!!! Zoe even approves…
You’re not going to believe how simple and just amazing this bread is… Ready? GO!!!
- 4 eggs
- 6 TBS almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana (optional) – you can add this to make it a little sweeter, but if you want more savory, leave it out
- Preheat oven to 350, and spray a bread pan well with coconut oil spray.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the blended ingredients into the bread pan, and bake until cooked through 12-15 minutes depending on your oven.
- Slap on some sunflower butter and cinnamon or top with sliced banana. You can get creative and go more savory with avocado, basil, tomatoes, salt and pepper… the possibilities are endless!
One thought on “Whole30 “Bread””
Oh my goodness. I’m so freaked out. How?? How it is possible?? It takes amazing!! It’s soooo fluffy and delicious!!!