Feeling spicy? Feeling cheesy?! I’m usually feeling a bit of both. 🙂 So in honor of that – here’s an awesome recipe for you this weekend!
This might be my favorite cauliflower recipe thus far! I mean…it’s pretty hard to beat the cheesy cauliflower pizza, but these little guys are pretty rockin’. The consistency of these are great, and I bet if I handed one to you without you knowing that there’s cauliflower in them, you wouldn’t have a clue!!! Cheesy, spicy wonderfulness!
My beautiful friend and client Sarah Sanderson sent me this recipe that she found, and I made a few adjustments based on what I had. I highly recommend this one!
- 2 cups of raw cauliflower rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBS of minced jalapeño
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 TBS green onion
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of cheddar – 2% lowfat
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper
- Combine the raw cauliflower rice with eggs, jalapeño, green onions and butter.
- Mix in the cheeses followed by the flour, garlic and baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a muffin pan sprayed at 375 for 30 minutes or until browned a bit.
- Turn off oven and let them stand for 30-hour.