I have a Quest bar problem. Recently I’ve been trying to cut back and find some other, more natural, eats to substitute instead of eating 5 Quest bars a day…oops. 🙂 This one is SO easy, and you can do so much with it – it’s really limitless to what you could add to this recipe! Some recipes I found added a touch of yogurt to it, nuts, all kinds of berries, and dried fruits, so experiment and make it your own! I didn’t even have to add sweetener to this at all – it was just sweet enough with the berries, and I tried it both hot and cold, and loved it both ways. Yeah, I swing both ways when it comes to overnight oats. 🙂
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats (I love the Trader Joe’s brand!)
- 1 cup almond milk (I also want to try coconut milk and see how that is)
- Your choice of berries
- Pour the oats into a bowl.
- Add the milk and berries
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the am – take it out and enjoy cold or heat it up in the microwave!