Okay people. I can’t ever make this bread again because it’s SO good that I literally ate almost all of it. Sorry I’m not sorry. It’s light and dense and healthy and amazing and sweet and wonderful. There aren’t enough adjectives in the dictionary. So, bottom line – you should make this and then eat it. Maybe you should share a couple of pieces if you can. Or not. Totally up to you. Let me know how you like it!! I adapted it from the Food.com’s not so healthy version and just turned it into paleo banana bread! Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats
- 2 mashed really ripe bananas (the riper the better!)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 (or more!) cups chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a bread pan well with coconut oil spray.
- Honesty – there was no rhyme or reason to how I put these ingredients in the food processor… I added them all in except the chocolate chips and mixed!!
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into the bread pan!
- Bake at 350 for 40 min or until you can stick a fork through and it comes out clean.