I saw this on pinterest and just went for it when I had a kickoff party for my new training/cardio concept – Endorphins Training! It looks like a cake, huh? Pysch!!!! It’s a watermelon!!
This is a simple, healthy, fun little treat that anyone who loves watermelon and fruit will LOVE. This is perfect for a party! Mine isn’t very pretty and can actually be a little messy, but it’s such a fun summer dessert, I just had to share!
- 1 watermelon
- Fruit – strawberries, kiwi, blueberries (or anything you want!)
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip
- 1-2 cups nuts – walnuts, almonds – anything you want!
- Cut the watermelon in the shape of a cake – this is actually harder than it looks!
- Once you cut the melon in your desired shape – take off all of the rind.
- Place your nuts in a food processor and pulse until the nuts are chopped. Set aside.
- Cover the sides and top with cool whip
- Top with other fruit
- Cover the sides with nuts.
- Place it in the fridge or freezer if need be to set some. Cut and serve!