I have a few problems… chocolate and Lululemon are among 2 of my biggest “problems.” So, I decided last week to put them together! I love all of the amazing people that work at this wonderful company. Many have become friends. To me, It’s so much more than just a clothing store – it’s a lifestyle, and it’s a brand that you can count on. I immediately walk in and feel at home. (Probably because it is like my second home!) But the people, the clothes, the atmosphere and the brand are just simply amazing. I decided to try out this recipe that I found on PaleOMG (and of course add chocolate) and take it to the sweet people at Lulu! I think…I hope it was a hit!
- 1 cup almond butter (or other nut butter or seed butter)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana, mashed
- ¼ cup honey (optional- i like it sweeter)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 chai tea packets (tea spices removed from packets)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbs Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together almond butter, pumpkin, banana, and eggs.
- Cut open the two tea bags and remove all the tea spices from the tea bags and add to almond butter mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease a bread pan and then line it with parchment paper.
- Pour batter in pan and place in oven. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest.
- When the bread is finished, take 1/2 cup of chocolate chips in a skillet over med/low heat and combine and with coconut oil. Stir and keep stirring. When it is almost melted completely, take off heat and stir until smooth.
- Once the bread is cool, drizzle over and enjoy!