Okay. I couldn’t quit these things. I had a friend ask me to save her one…. well, I ended up texting her that I was drinking milk out of a wine glass in bed eating the last one the other day…sorry I’m not sorry. I adapted these from a PaleOMG recipe, and if I say so myself – these things were like crack. (Not that I’ve ever tried crack.) But do yourself a favor and make a batch of these things! While pumpkin is still “cool.” You won’t regret it!!
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup of almond butter
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup gluten free flour (Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips – for paleo – use Enjoy Life – I just use regular – oops 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with ghee, coconut oil or butter.
- Mix all ingredient together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.