I’m always looking for quick and easy, healthy treats to make for my co-writers and friends, and that’s exactly what these guys are!! (And maybe a little for myself too!) I found the original recipe on Paleo Running Momma and adjusted very little! I added in a little spice to just give it that fall flair.
These would be a great addition to a Thanksgiving dessert table!
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of fine grain sea salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg with the coconut oil, vanilla, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the egg/sugar mixture until fully combined and the mixture is the consistency of a dough (it will be sticky)
- Stir the chocolate chips and cranberries into the dough.
- If the dough is too sticky to roll into balls, chill first in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Form dough into balls and flatten into cookie shape (they’ll expand but won’t flatten in the oven) and arrange on the parchment lined cookie sheet
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown – be careful not to overbake.
- Remove from oven, allow cookies to sit 2-5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.